- CSCW’18 Design Recommendations for Self-Monitoring in the Workplace: Studies in Software Development. André Meyer, Gail Murphy, Thomas Zimmermann, Thomas Fritz. Conference Paper.
- ICSE’18 Fostering Software Developers’ Productivity at Work through Self-Monitoring and Goal-Setting. André Meyer. Doctoral Symposium Track.
- CHI’18 Sensing Interruptibility in the Office: A Field Study on the Use of Biometric and Computer Interaction Sensors. Manuela Züger, Sebastian Müller, André Meyer, Thomas Fritz. Conference Paper. Top 5%.
- ESEM’17 Characterizing Software Developers by Perceptions of Productivity. André Meyer, Thomas Zimmermann, Thomas Fritz. Industry Track. (Blog Post)
- TSE’17 The Work Life of Developers: Activities, Switches and Perceived Productivity. André Meyer, Gail Murphy, Thomas Zimmermann, Laura Barton, Thomas Fritz. Journal Paper. (Blog Post)
- CHI’17 Reducing Interruptions at Work: A Large-Scale Field Study of FlowLight. Manuela Züger, Christopher Corley, André Meyer, Boyang Li, Thomas Fritz, David Shepherd, Vinay Augustine, Patrick Francis, Nicholas Kraft and Will Snipes. Conference Paper. Top 5%. Covered in The Telegraph, Wall Street Journal, GeekWire, DigitalTrends, The New Yorker, and 70 more.
- FSE’14 Software Developers’ Perceptions of Productivity. André Meyer, Gail Murphy, Thomas Zimmermann, Thomas Fritz. Conference Paper. Best Paper Nominee.
Click here to find a complete list of publications and supplementary material.